The School of Teacher Education is accredited by the Oklahoma Commission for Teacher Preparation (OCTP) 3534 N.W, 58th Street, Suite 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73112-4725. (405) 525-2612.
National Professional Associations, Affiliations, and Approvals
- The University is affiliated with a number of professional organizations, including:
- American Association of Higher Education
- American Association of Collegiate Registrar and Admissions Officers
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
- National Association of College and University Business Officers
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Oklahoma Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Oklahoma Independent Colleges and Universities
The University is approved by each of the following for participation in programs germane to their administrations:
- United States Department of Justice.
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement operating under the Department of Homeland Security for educating non-immigrant foreign students under the Immigration and Naturalization Act.
- Oklahoma State Accrediting Agency for educating veterans and veteran's orphans under Section 1775, Title 38, USC.
- United States Department of Education for participation in the National Direct Loan Program, Pell Grants, Guaranteed Student Loan Program, and College Work Study.
- Social Security Administration for benefits to qualified recipients.
- Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.