Bachelor of Business Administration and Ethics
Lead, Innovate, and Impact Organizations with your Business Degree
Become a competitive candidate in the business world with a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from Mid-America Christian University. You’ll learn cutting edge curriculum that meets and exceeds industry standards — all from faculty who have many years of experience in a variety of successful leadership positions.
Why pursue a Business Administration and Ethics degree from MACU?
- • Courses develop you as an exceptional business leader suited for a multitude of business careers in both the public and private sectors
- • Learn from proven business professionals who have seen great success in their careers
- • You’ll graduate ready to pursue a career in business administration as an accountant, business owner, sales manager, banker and more
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
- • Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
- • Earn credits for what you already know using our life experience program
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. In addition, we also offer up to 30 hours of course credit for your prior work, military or other life experiences through our life experience program.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.