Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration and Ethics
Great Health Care Services Need Great Administrators — Like You!
Health care needs more than great doctors — it also needs great management professionals to keep things running efficiently. With a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Health Care Management from Mid-America Christian University, you can step into a role that directly impacts the wellbeing of others. MACU’s cutting-edge curriculum will prepare you with an understanding of the principles and application of management in the day-to-day administration of health care organizations, including hospitals, physicians’ offices, nursing homes, and other medical facilities.
Why pursue a Health Care Administration and Ethics degree from MACU?
- • Median annual salary of $62,599 for health care managers
- • Learn how to plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care facility or medical business
- • Work with case studies that explore real-life work challenges as they relate to situations in health care management
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
- • Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
- • Earn credits for what you already know using our life experience program
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. In addition, we also offer up to 30 hours of course credit for your prior work, military or other life experiences through our life experience program.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.