Bachelor of Science in Management and Ethics
Become a Business Leader with a Management Degree from MACU
Every successful organization needs an effective management team. You can fill one of those vital roles with the knowledge you’ll gain in the Bachelor of Science (BS) in Management and Ethics program at Mid-America Christian University. A management degree will help you understand how companies build success-driven strategies that will make a business stand out in today’s competitive marketplace. Our classes are designed and taught by business professionals who have seen real success in their careers — and now they’re ready to pass their knowledge on to you!
Why pursue a BS in Management degree from MACU?
- • Learn how to use critical thinking skills to interpret data and use it to make decisions that will improve the function of a business
- • Sharpen technical and soft skills that will make you a well-rounded candidate for a wide variety of management positions
- • Graduate ready to pursue a career in management as a sales manager, human resources manager, general manager, marketing manager or account manager
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
- • Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
- • Earn credits for what you already know using our life experience program
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. In addition, we also offer up to 30 hours of course credit for your prior work, military or other life experiences through our life experience program.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.