Bachelor of Science in Christian Ministries
MACU's BS in Christian Ministries Prepares You to Serve God's Kingdom
The Bachelor of Science (BS) in Christian Ministries at Mid-America Christian University is designed to prepare students intellectually, spiritually and functionally for ministry in a variety of settings. If the Lord has called you to ministry, MACU’s Christ-centered education can help prepare you for service in vocational, lay, missional and other ministry settings. You’ll learn from ministers and pastors who have devoted their careers to God’s Kingdom — and now, they’re ready to turn their students into disciplemakers.
Why pursue a Christian Ministries degree from MACU?
- • Learn from present and former pastors and ministers who are fulfilling their God-given calling to build the Church
- • Don't choose between academic excellence and a Christian education — MACU's accredited and rigorous classes match your values
- • Understand how to effectively minister and reach all age groups and prepare for a lifelong career in ministry
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
- • Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
- • Earn credits for what you already know using our generous life experience program
- • Graduate prepared for a career as a pastor or church staff member, or pursue seminary
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. In addition, we also offer up to 30 hours of course credit for your prior work, military or other life experiences through our life experience program.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.