Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration and Ethics
Arm Yourself with a BS in Criminal Justice from MACU
A Bachelor of Science (BS) in Criminal Justice and Ethics from Mid-America Christian University gives you a strong foundation in the ever-changing field of criminal justice. The program addresses contemporary issues critical to the profession and focuses on the administrative, supervisory, and field-specific skills required for success in the criminal justice arena. Courses are taught by criminal justice and security leaders, including former and present police chiefs, officers and detectives. Content is regularly updated to keep up with the latest trends, technology and tactics relevant to the criminal justice field.
Why pursue a Criminal Justice degree from MACU?
- • Rather than focus on academic theory, MACU's Criminal Justice program focuses on applicable, real-world knowledge
- • Learn from seasoned criminal justice professionals, including police chiefs, officers and detectives
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
- • Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
- • Earn credits for what you already know using our life experience program
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. In addition, we also offer up to 30 hours of course credit for your prior work, military or other life experiences through our life experience program.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.