MACU Campus Store
Barnes and Noble College
March 1st marked the start of MACU's new partnership with Barnes and Noble College!
You have a lot to look forward to with Barnes and Noble College as your new textbook provider, including:
- Significant savings with competitive pricing and guaranteed price matches to Amazon
- Free shipping on orders over $49
- A personalized website and book buying experience that gives you control over purchase options that fit your needs and preferences
- 100% online textbook purchases
Our on-campus store will remain and be dedicated entirely to MACU clothing, accessories, and general merchandise, as well as snacks and refreshments.
Contact Barnes and Noble College
2020 Barnes and Noble College Walkthrough
Next Steps and Customer Service Information
If you are interested in using the voucher service through Barnes and Noble College, you need to opt in. To opt in, please visit your MACU Student Portal. You will find the link directly below your course schedule view.
Tree of Life: Instructions for Students
- Go to Tree of Life Books
- Log in using your D2L username by entering it in front of "@d2l.macu.edu" ([email protected]). If you remove the "@d2l.macu.edu" the login will not work.
- Your password is set as your student ID number by default. Please change your password once you log in.
- Once you log-in, you will see a textbook dashboard where you will choose your purchase preferences (New, Used, Rental, or "opt out") and enter your shipping address. Just click on the links provided to enter your information.
IMPORTANT: Textbook Butler service will end on February 29, 2020. If you still have a rental book from Tree of Life, don't worry! You will be able to return your book.
Contact your Student Support Specialist if you have any questions or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Monday – Thursday
9:00 am – 6:30 pm
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
(central time zone)