MACU Campus Store
Barnes and Noble College: Coming March 1, 2020!
MACU's bookstore is undergoing a transition! Beginning March 1, we will begin our new partnership with Barnes and Noble College.
You have a lot to look forward to with Barnes and Noble College as your new textbook provider, including:
- Significant savings with competitive pricing and guaranteed price matches to Amazon
- Free shipping on orders over $49
- A personalized website and book buying experience that gives you control over purchase options that fit your needs and preferences
- 100% online textbook purchases
Our on-campus store will remain and be dedicated entirely to MACU clothing, accessories, and general merchandise, as well as snacks and refreshments.
3-Step Guide to Textbook Purchases
Complete the Book Voucher Request Form - If you are interested in applying Title IV loans and grants to your book charges, you must complete this form and opt in. Students must currently use Title IV Loans and Grants and qualify for an overage to be eligible for a voucher. Your Book Voucher Request Form is located in the Student Portal under the Student Services tab. You will find the form listed just below your course schedule.
Activate your Barnes and Noble College Account - Watch your @D2L.macu.edu email account for an invitation within the next few days to activate your Barnes and Noble account. Follow the instructions within the email and select your password. Once you have completed this, you will have access to view your schedule and the required books.
Sign Up for Our Webinar to Tour the Barnes and Noble Website! - Student Services will host a webinar on Thursday, March 12th and 12:00 pm CST. The first 500 people to register will be able to attend for a live tour of the Barnes and Noble College website and book buying experience. The event will be recorded and posted to our macu.edu website for later review. Sign up Here!
2020 Barnes and Noble College Walkthrough
Next Steps and Customer Service Information
If you are interested in using the voucher service through Barnes and Noble College, you need to opt in. To opt in, please visit your MACU Student Portal. You will find the link directly below your course schedule view.
Tree of Life: Instructions for Students
- Go to Tree of Life Books
- Log in using your D2L username by entering it in front of "@d2l.macu.edu" ([email protected]). If you remove the "@d2l.macu.edu" the login will not work.
- Your password is set as your student ID number by default. Please change your password once you log in.
- Once you log-in, you will see a textbook dashboard where you will choose your purchase preferences (New, Used, Rental, or "opt out") and enter your shipping address. Just click on the links provided to enter your information.
IMPORTANT: Textbook Butler service will end on February 29, 2020. If you still have a rental book from Tree of Life, don't worry! You will be able to return your book.
Contact your Student Support Specialist if you have any questions or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Monday – Thursday
9:00 am – 6:30 pm
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
(central time zone)