Welcome to the MACU Bookstore!
Buying books should not be a stressful experience. At the MACU Bookstore, we strive to make this process simple and convenient. All you need to do is sign up!
Register your bookstore account today and take advantage of these amazing benefits through our Textbook Butler service:
- Textbook subscription: With Textbook Butler, you can set your preference for new, used or rental books.
- Competitive prices: Our prices reset every night, ensuring you receive comparable prices for your purchases and rentals. Book rentals provide the most savings: simply pay a rental fee and return your books on campus or by using a prepaid shipping label.
- Automatic ordering and shipping: No more late books! Textbook Butler uses your course schedule to automatically ship your books to the address you provide when you choose your subscription preference. Books typically arrive the week prior to your next course.
- Convenient payment options: Textbook Butler will always choose the option with the most savings to you when ordering your books based on your purchase preference. The cost is charged to your MACU student account, allowing you to pay with the financial aid you’re already receiving. In addition to making cash payments, you can also pay with your government VA, Vocational Rehab or military book benefits (when eligible). No more book vouchers!
Ready to get started? Follow the instructions below to register your account.
Instructions for Students
- Go to Tree of Life Books
- Log in using your D2L username by entering it in front of "@d2l.macu.edu" ([email protected]). If you remove the "@d2l.macu.edu" the login will not work.
- Your password is set as your student ID number by default. Please change your password once you log in.
- Once you log-in, you will see a textbook dashboard where you will choose your purchase preferences (New, Used, Rental, or "opt out") and enter your shipping address. Just click on the links provided to enter your information.
IMPORTANT : You will not receive your books through Textbook Butler if you do not select your purchase preference and enter your shipping address.
If you opt out of Textbook Butler, you will be responsible for purchasing your course materials in a timely manner.
Contact your Student Support Specialist if you have any questions or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Monday – Thursday
9:00 am – 6:30 pm
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
(central time zone)