Bachelor of Science in Data Analytics
Make an Impact in Any Business with a Data Analytics Degree from MACU
Businesses of all shapes and sizes are getting better at predicting future opportunities and risks through data analytics, and the need for dedicated professionals in the field continues to rise. To meet that need, MACU offers Oklahoma’s first-ever dedicated Bachelor of Science in Data Analytics.
Why pursue a Data Analytics degree from MACU?
- • Median annual salary of $72,046 for data analysts
- • 26% projected job growth through 2028 (much faster than average)
- • Master industry-standard analysis tools for data mining, simulation and optimization
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
- • Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
- • Earn credits for what you already know using our life experience program
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. In addition, we also offer up to 30 hours of course credit for your prior work, military or other life experiences through our life experience program.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.