Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Ethics
It All Adds Up with a BBA in Accounting and Ethics from MACU
Organizations rely on well-managed balance sheets to keep their long-term health in check. With a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting and Ethics degree from Mid-America Christian University, you will enter the marketplace prepared as a successful accountant and strong leader. MACU’s accredited, rigorous coursework covers a wide range of skills and knowledge pertaining to accounting, including auditing and taxation standards, ethical issues faced by auditors, accounting law and tax preparation theory and practice.
Why pursue a BBA in Accounting and Ethics degree from MACU?
- • Learn a combination of practical knowledge, theory, communication skills and how to conduct every aspect of business with the high ethical standards that matter to you
- • Your instructors are experienced professionals who have seen great success in their careers and want to pass their knowledge on to a new generation of business leaders
- • Ethics are woven into every course, shaping you into the moral pillar that modern businesses need
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
- • Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
- • Earn credits for what you already know using our life experience program
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. In addition, we also offer up to 30 hours of course credit for your prior work, military or other life experiences through our life experience program.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.