Master of Science in Counseling
Change Lives with a Counseling Degree from MACU
If you feel that God has called you to serve those who are struggling with psychological, social or behavioral issues, your Master of Science in Counseling from Mid-America Christian University can pave the way towards licensure. MACU offers a variety of choices for your MS in Counseling degree. You can choose from four distinct emphasis programs for your Counseling degree, including:
Why pursue a Counseling degree from MACU?
- MACU's Counseling degree programs were recently recognized by Study.com as one of the best in the U.S. for educational excellence, affordability and faculty quality
- Combine professional critical thinking and a Christian faith-based approach when offering counseling in secular and ministry settings
- Learn leading-edge mental health theories and treatment approaches from real-world counselors and psychology professionals
- 85% of MACU graduates were offered jobs where they completed their practicum or internship!
- Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. Take one class at a time so you can focus on your career dreams.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.