Bachelor of Science in Digital Marketing
The Marketing World is Changing — Get Ahead With a Digital Marketing Degree
Digital marketing is a field that's exploding in popularity and necessity. More companies are moving away from print advertisement and toward digital media, such as mobile ads and apps, social media and digital analytics. With your Digital Marketing degree from MACU, you will step into the exciting and growing world of marketing for digital-based audiences.
Why pursue a Digital Marketing degree from MACU?
- Our Digital Marketing degree program is the first of its kind in Oklahoma, and one of the first in the country
- Gain firsthand experience with industry-leading digital platforms and learn the fundamentals of public relations, economics, accounting and more
- Receive certification in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook and Instagram Advertising, Marketo, Salesforce and Google Analytics as a part of your coursework
- Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
- Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
- Earn credits for what you already know using our life experience program
- Graduate ready to pursue a career as a content manager, SEO specialist, marketing manager, social media manager and more
Major Course Topics
Marketing Analysis, Research and Reporting
This course will help students get to know customers and markets at a deeper level through research design, research projects, data analysis and reporting. Emphasis will be placed on the presentation of findings, insights and recommendations to key stakeholders.
Digital Marketing Channels
Students will delve into major digital advertising and product promotion channels such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click (PPC), and mobile advertising. Lead generation, revenue generation and digital influence will be topics of discussion. Students will develop digital channel campaigns as well as seek certification from the most current and relevant platforms.
Social Media Marketing
Students will be educated and trained in social media marketing to attract engagement, develop brands, generate revenue, monitor reputations, communicate and generate influence within target audiences. The course will include key performance metrics, platforms and the steps necessary to develop a successful social media campaign.
Brand and Product Management
An introduction to advertising and sales promotion including the various communication channels used to spread product information about goods, services and ideas to prospective customers.
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. In addition, we also offer up to 30 hours of course credit for your prior work, military or other life experiences through our life experience program.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.