Master of Education in Educational Leadership and Administration
Impact the Next Generation as an Ethical and Effective School Administrator
A teacher can impact the lives of thousands of students over the life of their career. When a teacher steps into a role as a principal, superintendent, administrator or other school leader, that impact multiplies to cover entire school campuses and districts.
As a school administrator, you can make a difference in the lives of your students and the teachers who look to you for guidance. Whether you are a teacher looking to transition into an administrative role or you are looking for a career change, a Master of Education (MEd) in Educational Leadership and Administration from Mid-America Christian University can help you become an effective leader in education.
Why pursue a MEd in Educational Leadership and Administration from MACU?
- • Licensed Oklahoma teachers receive a 10% tuition discount on their degree program
- • Classes are built around a teacher's busy schedule and held 100% online
- • Courses are developed and taught by Oklahoma educators, including several current superintendents
- • The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 8% employment growth for PK-12 principals through 2026
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. Take one class at a time so you can focus on your career dreams.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.