Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
Ensure the Financial Health of Organizations with an MBA in Accounting
With a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting from Mid-America Christian University, you can become a leader with honed skills in financial analysis and decision-making. MACU’s award-winning curriculum includes coursework in financial accounting, accounting information systems, business taxation and auditing.
Why pursue an MBA in Accounting from MACU?
- • No GMAT required to apply!
- • 19% projected job growth through 2026 according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- • Learn from business professionals in an outstanding degree program that has been consistently ranked as one of the state's best
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
- • Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
- • Graduate ready to pursue employment as a financial manager, tax planner, banker, budget analyst, accountant, financial planner or more
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. Take one class at a time so you can focus on your career dreams.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.