Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Human Resource Management
Become an Effective HR Professional with an MBA in Human Resource Management
Great PR professionals need organizational knowledge and leadership skills for success in today’s highly competitive and ever-changing field. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management from Mid-America Christian University prepares business students to make an impact in the HR field by providing them with a deep understanding of business relations, oral and written business communication, and how to become an effective leader who initiates change and keeps morale high.
Why pursue an MBA in Human Resource Management from MACU?
- • No GMAT required to apply!
- • 9% projected job growth through 2026 according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- • Learn from business professionals in an outstanding degree program that has been consistently ranked as one of the state's best
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
- • Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
- • Graduate ready to pursue employment as an HR manager or director, recruiting coordinator, benefits manager or more
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. Take one class at a time so you can focus on your career dreams.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.