Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business
Navigate an Interconnected Economy with an MBA in International Business
Today’s economy is more connected than ever before, and global thinking is a highly desired trait among employers. When you distinguish yourself with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business from MACU, you set yourself apart as an educated, effective leader who has interpersonal and leadership skills specifically tailored to reach across global and foreign markets.
Why pursue an MBA in International Business degree from MACU?
- • Median annual salary of $102,590 for management occupations
- • Learn how to navigate the global business environment from different cultural, social, economic and social views
- • Develop greater cultural awareness, effective research strategies and sharpened interpersonal communication skills
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
- • Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
- • Graduate ready to pursue employment as a sales director, international marketing manager, supply chain manaer, CEO, CMO, import/export agent, customs manager and more
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. Take one class at a time so you can focus on your career dreams.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.