Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
Become a Standout Educator with a MEd in Curriculum and Instruction from MACU
Oklahoma schools need educators who are passionate and effective in the classroom. That’s why Mid-America Christian University is proud to offer the Master of Education (MEd) in Curriculum and Instruction. This degree is ideal for both new teachers needing additional coursework to qualify for state certification and current teachers looking to build on their classroom, curriculum and instructional knowledge.
Why pursue a MEd in Curriculum and Instruction from MACU?
- • Licensed Oklahoma teachers receive a 10% tuition discount on their degree program
- • Put what you learn in your courses to use immediately in your classroom
- • Graduate with a portfolio that can be highlighted in interviews and used as a resource throughout your teaching career
- • Classes are built around a teacher's busy schedule and held 100% online
- • Courses are developed and taught by Oklahoma educators, including several current superintendents
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. Take one class at a time so you can focus on your career dreams.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.