Master of Science in Counseling - Marital, Couples, and Family Counseling
Help Support Healthy Relationships and Families with a Degree in Marriage, Couples and Family Counseling
In times of difficulty, families and couples need the guidance of an expert counselor. With a Master of Science (MS) in Marriage, Couples and Family Counseling from Mid-America Christian University, you can fill the vital role of a healer, mediator and guide to those in need. MACU’s nationally recognized program emphasizes Christian values while giving students specialized training to become a competent therapist who is able to treat individuals and families with passion, confidence and patience.
Why pursue a Counseling degree from MACU?
- • MACU's Counseling degree programs were recently recognized by Study.com as one of the best in the U.S. for educational excellence, affordability and faculty quality
- • Combine professional critical thinking and a Christian faith-based approach when offering counseling in secular and ministry settings
- • Learn leading-edge mental health theories and treatment approaches from real-world counselors and psychology professionals
- • Gain an understanding of cultural and ethnical differences to help treat sensitive matters
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
- • Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
- • Explore career paths as a family and couples therapist or pursue a job in an adoption agency, residential treatment center, social service agency, mental health center and more
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. Take one class at a time so you can focus on your career dreams.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.