Begin Your Master of Teacher Education Program Today
Oklahoma Teachers, These Degrees Are Designed For You!
As featured in The Oklahoman, MACU has added two new Master of Education degrees to address the Oklahoma teacher shortage. The Master of Education in Educational Leadership and Administration and the Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction are also available as certificate programs.
Why pursue a Master of Education from MACU?
- • Designed and taught by experienced Oklahoma educators
- • Six-week online courses work around the schedule of teaching professionals
- • Create a professional portfolio that can be used as a resource throughout your career and in interviews
- • Gain a toolbox of strategies and resources that can instantly be applied to your classroom
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.