Affordable, Online Education Degrees and Certificates
Oklahoma Teachers, MACU's Certificates and Degrees Are Designed For You!
As featured in The Oklahoman, MACU is dedicated to addressing the teacher shortage in Oklahoma and helping K-12 teachers earn their education, as well as meet the requirements for emergency certification. At MACU, current and aspiring teachers can choose from:
- • Bachelor of Arts degrees in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Elementary/Secondary Vocal Music Education, Secondary English Education, Secondary Mathematics Education and Secondary Social Studies Education
- • Master of Education degrees in Curriculum and Instruction and Educational Leadership and Administration
- • Certificates in Curriculum and Instruction or Educaitonal Leadership for teachers who already have a Master's degree
- • Two BRAND NEW pathways for paraprofessionals (teaching assistants) to lead toward Elementary and Early Childhood Alternative Education Certification
Why choose MACU to study Teacher Education?
- • 10% tuition discount for Oklahoma
- • Curriculum designed and taught by experienced Oklahoma educators
- • Online courses work around the schedule of teaching professionals
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.