Exploring Wesleyan Theology
Exploring Wesleyan Theology II begins January 5
Additional Course Dates Coming Soon!
Enrollment is open again for the first two certificate courses, Exploring Wesleyan Theology I and Exploring Wesleyan Theology II, taught by Dr. Cliff Sanders. Dr. Sanders is a field expert and ordained minister for more than 43 years.
These two courses will cover a variety of theological topics including:
- Theological tenets and their application to Christian living
- The basis for determining truth: Scripture, tradition, reason and Christian experience
- An investigation into the nature of God and how your view of God affects everything in your life and in your human relationships
- A deep dive into the nature of humankind and our capabilities within a relationship with God
- The work of Jesus and its impact on humanity
Each course is offered 100% online and lasts just 5 weeks! To make these much needed courses affordable and accessible, MACU is charging just $195 plus textbooks and shipping.
A $100 scholarship for each course is available for qualified participants. For the first 25 participants, you will also receive Dr. Sanders’ books shipped to you for free. If you register for two or more courses at a time, you will see even further savings!