How can I view my unofficial transcript?

You can access your unofficial transcript by logging in to your MACU Portal ( account, clicking the Student Services tab, clicking the “Degree Progress” link on the left side of the page, then “View Unofficial Transcript”, and then scrolling to the bottom of the page for a “Printer Friendly Version of Jenzabar University Unofficial Transcript”.

Keep in mind that only current students can access unofficial transcripts; former students whose One accounts are no longer active must obtain unofficial transcripts by sending a signed request to the Office of the Registrar.