MACU Scholarship Contest
MACU is giving away up to $12,000 in tuition scholarships to two lucky new students! If you are a new MACU student beginning classes on or after November 1, 2021, you could be eligible to win up to $12,000 in tuition scholarship funds!
To enter, fill out the form located on this page between November 1, 2021 and January 28, 2022. A random drawing for the $12,000 grand prize scholarship will be held on February 1, 2022. Once notified, the grand prize scholarship winner must accept the scholarship within 15 calendar days. If the winner does not accept the scholarship within 15 calendar days, the scholarship will be awarded to the next entrant in the random drawing.
Please review contest rules before completing the form. You must meet MACU's admission requirements to qualify.
Interested in earning a $500 scholarship? All new adult students who attend our Open House on-campus or virtually in December will qualify for a $500 scholarship — guaranteed! Register today by clicking here.
- Entrants must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Only one entry per individual (and per email address) is permitted.
- Students who are eligible for MACU's reduced military tuition rate will not be eligible for this scholarship contest.
- The contest is for new students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree only: Students who have completed any course prior to November 1, 2021 are not eligible for this scholarship contest.
- Students who are actively registered in a course when the contest starts on November 1, 2021 are not eligible for this scholarship contest. (i.e., If you haven't completed a course but are actively registered to start, you are not eligible.)
- Entrants must meet MACU admission requirements for their academic program to qualify for a scholarship.
- Scholarships are not transferable to another person.
Key Deadlines for Using Your Scholarship
- January 31, 2022: Deadline to apply for admission to MACU. Submit your admission application for an associate degree or bachelor's degree offered through MACU. Graduate programs are not eligible for this scholarship.
- March 31, 2022: Deadline to start classes in your MACU degree program in the College of Adult and Graduate Studies (CAGS).
- August 2022: Deadline to start classes in your MACU degree program in the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS).
- The scholarship is designed to be distributed evenly among multiple courses in the student's degree program at Mid America Christian University, and may not exceed the cost of a course. The scholarship may only be used toward courses offered directly by MACU
- The recipient of the $12,000 scholarship will receive up to a $300 tuition credit toward each of the courses in the student’s degree program.
- Each $500 scholarship recipient will receive a $250 tuition credit toward each of the first four courses in their degree program.
- Tuition credits will be deducted from the student’s account balance. All course billings must be paid, or have a payment arrangement contract in place, prior to the first day of the class. The scholarship funds must be used by the Summer 2025 semester. Any unused portion will be forfeited after that date.
- Students with a lapse in enrollment of more than 365 days will forfeit the scholarship even if part of the scholarship has already been awarded.
Exceptions to the above deadlines may be allowed for students who enroll in specific programs with limited start dates. The application and admission requirements deadlines above do not apply to these students.
The scholarship cannot be combined with any other discount program or scholarship offered at Mid America Christian University. By entering this contest, entrants authorize Mid America Christian University to contact them by phone, text messaging, mail, and/or email.
By accepting the $12,000 grand prize, the winner gives Mid America Christian University ("MACU"), its successors, assigns, licensees and legal representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to take, record, use, reuse, and publish photographs, video/audio content, and printed matter of the grand prize winners in which they may be included. Such photographs, video/audio content, and printed matter may be used for editorial, trade, advertising, and any other purpose, in any manner and medium. MACU shall have the right to alter and composite any such images or video/audio content, and the right to edit any such printed matter, without restriction and without winner’s approval.