Earn a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree at the Same Time
Jump on the FastTrack at Mid-America Christian University (MACU). Get your combined bachelor’s and master’s degree in just five years with our unique 4+1 program and save up to a year of time and tuition. Many undergraduate and all graduate courses in MACU’s FastTrack are available online.
According to the Association of American Colleges and Universities’ (AAC&U) latest survey of employers, employer confidence in higher education remains relatively high and has even improved in recent years. About 67 percent of respondents had a great deal or a lot of confidence in higher education in 2020 compared to 63 percent in 2018. With a rise in seven points since 2018, approximately 87 percent of respondents said the investment of time and money in higher education is “definitely” or “probably” worth it. According to the report, the data strongly suggests that “a liberal education will pay off for students on the road ahead.”
Increase Specialization, Marketability With Dual Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
With FastTrack, choose any of MACU’s undergraduate degrees and pair it with one of three master’s degrees: a Master of Business Administration (MBA), a Master of Arts in Leadership, or a Master of Education. Further focus your bachelor’s to master’s program with additional, master-level studies in the following defined areas:
- Emphases with MACU’s online MBA include accounting (management accounting or CPA prep), healthcare management, international business, and human resource management
- Emphases with MACU’s online Master of Arts in Leadership include business management, higher education administration, Christian leadership (ministry leadership or transformational leadership), and public administration
- Emphases with MACU’s online Master of Education include curriculum and instruction, educational leadership and administration, and school counseling
Online or On Campus, MACU FastTrack 4+1 Is a Smart Choice
Whether you decide to study online or at our Oklahoma City campus, MACU is the ideal place to pursue your 4-plus-one degree. That’s because we emphasize:
- Community, belonging, safety, and support.
- Education that effectively integrates a faith-based worldview, career exploration and development, and stimulating, purpose-driven studies.
- Affordability through financial aid, scholarships, and flexible program pathways to help students complete their degree as efficiently as possible.
- Student health, wellbeing, and personal and spiritual growth.
Every MACU student can benefit from our affordable, streamlined degree completion, low faculty-to-student ratio, and support services that help students thrive and succeed. In addition, with our prior learning and life experience credits, eligible students can earn up to 30 credits for a wide range of life experiences, including on-the-job and vocational learning, ministry, volunteering and community service, and travel. These credits help students reduce both their program costs and the time it takes to complete their degree.
MACU is also veteran and military friendly. Any credits military personnel earn while in the service get added to their online program directly, helping them complete a degree faster than they would at a traditional pace.