Electronic PDF & Printed Transcripts

  •  To order an official transcript(s) in electronic (PDF) or printed format, login to Parchment.
  •  Parchment’s website lists step-by-step instructions to place orders, including delivery options and fees.  
  •  All major credit cards are accepted as payment. Credit cards are only charged after the order has been completed. Processing fees are charged per transcript recipient.
  •  There is no limit on the amount of transcripts that can be ordered.
  • Electronic (PDF) transcripts are sent the same day they are ordered unless there are impending holds/record-matching delays.
  •  Email updates are provided for each order placed through Parchment.  
  •  Users can also track transcript orders online with a Parchment account or the Document ID.
  •  Email confirmation is sent at the time the request is made. Another email will be sent when the transcript is processed.

Printed Transcripts

If you are in the campus area, you can get a copy of your MACU transcript in person at the Office of the Registrar in Kennedy Hall, 3500 SW 119th Street, 2nd floor, Room 248. A photo ID is required. Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

Main Campus Students:

Office of the Registrar- Academic Records
3500 SW 119th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73170

Fax: (405) 692-3201
Phone: (405) 692-3201
Email: [email protected]

Note: If a student has an outstanding financial obligation to the University, the student’s transcript may not include any associated period(s) of enrollment until conditions or obligations have been satisfied in accordance with the federal regulations outlined in 34 CFR § 668.14(b)(34) see the section How to Obtain Academic Transcripts in the University Catalog. If a student’s account has a hold, the University will notify the student at that time with information on how to resolve the hold. For more information, please contact the Bursar at [email protected] or (405) 692-3294.

Unofficial Transcripts

Current students can view and print unofficial transcripts through their MACU Portal.

Former students are not able to obtain unofficial transcripts.

Transcript FAQs

You have two options: you can order online through Parchment to obtain either a printed or electronic transcript, or you can come into our office at 3500 SW 119th Street, 2nd Floor, Room 248, Oklahoma City, OK 73170, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with a photo ID to obtain a printed transcript.  

See the Electronic PDF and Printed Transcripts section above for more information. Keep in mind that if you have a hold on your transcript, we may not be able to release your transcript even if you come in person. Feel free to contact us via phone at 405-692-3294 or via email at [email protected] to determine whether your hold will impact our ability to release your transcript

If transfer work has been loaded to your transcript, you will be able to view it at the top of your unofficial transcript. You will see the coursework loaded by term, with the institution and the course listed for each individual term.

Parchment will email you at the email address you provided when your order has been received and when it has been processed. You may have to check your junk email folder to find the emails.

You can access your unofficial transcript by logging in to your MACU Portal ( account, clicking the Student Services tab, clicking the “Degree Progress” link on the left side of the page, then “View Unofficial Transcript”, and then scrolling to the bottom of the page for a “Printer Friendly Version of Jenzabar University Unofficial Transcript”.

Keep in mind that only current students can access unofficial transcripts; former students whose One accounts are no longer active must obtain unofficial transcripts by sending a signed request to the Office of the Registrar.

Electronic (PDF) transcripts are sent the same day they are ordered unless there are holds or record-matching delays. Record matching delays are usually handled within 2-3 business days.  

An official transcript costs $10.

Congratulations on this wonderful achievement! Colleges must work to clear students and verify that they met degree requirements before degrees can be awarded. As soon as the college provides a list of cleared students to our office, we begin working to award those degrees on the students’ transcripts.  

Generally, you can expect to see your degree on your transcript within 5-6 weeks following your graduation. Before ordering an official transcript, double-check your unofficial transcript to be sure it says “degree awarded” and shows your degree award date. Once you see that, your degree will also be reflected on your official transcript.

Please refer to the Finances page on the MACU portal ( and contact the Bursar’s Office at 405-641-6294.

We begin rolling GPAs within a week after final grades are due. You will be able to check your GPA on your unofficial transcript.

Generally, your grades will be posted eight (8) days after your course has ended. Please refer to your unofficial transcript to view your grades.

If your grade for a course still isn’t showing, you can reach out to your instructor to confirm whether they have posted grades.