Explore and Grow as an Undergraduate on MACU’s Campus
Clear Pathways to Success
Mid-America Christian University (MACU), located in Oklahoma City, Okla., is an accredited, faith-based university offering many in-demand associate’s and bachelor’s programs on campus. We’re dedicated to providing each and every student with a personal and spiritual foundation based on Christian principles and a clear pathway to success. All our undergraduate programs can be completed in four years (or less) and include opportunities to gain real-world experience. We even offer FastTrack 4+1 degrees for eligible students who want to complete both a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in four years.
MACU students learn not only in the classroom, but also through real-world experiences designed to increase employability. They are guided by accomplished faculty members who are both educators and experts in their field and aided by a caring staff committed to their personal and professional success.
For student athletes, MACU offers a long tradition of competitive men’s and women’s sports, including baseball, softball, basketball, soccer, and volleyball. In addition, modern gamers can take their skills to the next level, bond with teammates, and interact with other collegiate players across the U.S. through co-ed esports.
The Best of Small-campus and Big-city Life
No matter what your interests or career goals are, MACU and Oklahoma City offer you the chance to do what you love. From recreational athletics to a wide range of groups, activities, and events, life on MACU’s walkable and active campus is both vibrant and secure.
If you’re looking for more, you’re sure to discover it in OKC. With a strong economy, a low cost of living, and growing population of more than 640,000, the city boasts exceptional career-boosting experiences, as well as countless restaurants, shopping centers, and entertainment venues.
Find the perfect internship. Meet potential employers. Go hiking or spend time at a wildlife refuge. Travel around easily by street car, bus, bike, or scooter. Whatever your pastimes and passions may be, the opportunity to explore and grow is waiting for you at MACU.
Join Our Community and Find Connection and Belonging
With an on-campus population of less than 1,500 students, you’ll always been seen for who you are and never as just a number. We’re proud to have created a safe, welcoming place where students will feel at home and really get to know one another and their instructors. Plus, MACU faculty and staff are actively involved in helping students build and maintain a respectful, engaged, and vibrant community where everyone belongs.
At MACU, we emphasize:
- Community, belonging, safety, and support.
- Education that effectively integrates a faith-based worldview, career exploration and development, and stimulating, purpose-driven studies.
- Affordability through financial aid, scholarships, and flexible program pathways to help students complete their degree as efficiently as possible.
- Student health, wellbeing, and personal and spiritual growth.
Benefits of Choosing MACU for Undergraduate Studies
MACU’s on-campus programs help students find their focus. Whether you know what career you want or not, MACU can help you approach future unknowns with confidence and discover the next phase of God’s purpose for your life.
MACU is also veteran and military friendly. Any credits military personnel earn while in the service get added to their online program directly, helping them complete an online degree faster than they would at a traditional pace.
Other benefits include:
- Affordable, streamlined degree completion
- Low faculty-to-student ratio
- Broad range of accredited two-year, four-year, and graduate degrees
- 4+1 programs that enable select students to complete both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in four years
- Small, intimate campus where community is encouraged and safety is a priority
- Immediate proximity to a growing, diverse city with a population of more than 640,000 and a thriving job market
- Support services that help students thrive and succeed
- Recreational, academic, and faith-based activities and groups
- Competitive sports and esports teams