Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar serves many of the academic needs of current students, future students and alumni of MACU. The Registrar’s Office can assist individuals in activities such as registering for classes, browsing the academic calendar, transferring course credits, ordering transcripts, preparing for graduation and finding answers to other questions about academic records.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Mid-America Christian University
Office of the Registrar
3500 SW 119th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73170
Transcripts and Diplomas
The MACU Catalog provides pertinent information that describes Mid-America Christian University and its academic programs, policies, procedures, regulations, requirements, and support services.
- Transfer credit earned by students at institutions accredited by a regional accrediting agency (such as the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools) or the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education will be accepted for transfer at face value.
- Credits earned at institutions accredited by a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education will be reviewed on a course-by-course basis and accepted for transfer if the course is determined to be substantially equivalent to a Mid-America Christian University course or courses.
- Lower-division courses transferred to the Mid-America Christian University will generally be used to meet lower-division degree requirements. In the event that a lower-division transfer course is used as a substitution for an upper-division requirement at the University, a student may be required to complete additional upper-division hours for graduation.
- Transfer students who enter the University with an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science from a regionally accredited institution are considered to have met the lower-division (1000- and 2000-level) course requirements of the University’s General Education core curriculum.
- However, these students are still required to complete any lower-division coursework that is required beyond the University’s lower-division General Education course requirements, as well as the upper-division (including General Education) course requirements for a degree.
- Transfer credit will be entered on the student’s record upon receipt of all official transcript for all post-secondary institutions attended and successful completion of twelve (12) credit hours at Mid-America Christian University.