Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar serves many of the academic needs of current students, future students and alumni of MACU. The Registrar’s Office can assist individuals in activities such as registering for classes, browsing the academic calendar, transferring course credits, ordering transcripts, preparing for graduation and finding answers to other questions about academic records.
Spring 2021 Live Commencement Ceremony
At this time, MACU plans to hold in-person commencement exercises for the graduating class of 2021. If anything changes, updates will be shared on this website and on social media.
The Spring 2021 Commencement Ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 1st, at the new Oklahoma City Convention Center. Students should arrive and check in between 8 and 9:15 a.m.
Please plan to pay for parking near or at the OKC Convention Center. If parking is full, you may need to park away from the Center and ride the tram. Please plan accordingly and arrive early enough to accomodate this.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Mid-America Christian University
Office of the Registrar
3500 SW 119th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73170
Transcripts and Diplomas
- Transfer credit earned by students at institutions accredited by a regional accrediting agency (such as the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools) or the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education will be accepted for transfer at face value.
- Credits earned at institutions accredited by a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education will be reviewed on a course-by-course basis and accepted for transfer if the course is determined to be substantially equivalent to a Mid-America Christian University course or courses.
- Lower-division courses transferred to the Mid-America Christian University will generally be used to meet lower-division degree requirements. In the event that a lower-division transfer course is used as a substitution for an upper-division requirement at the University, a student may be required to complete additional upper-division hours for graduation.
- Transfer students who enter the University with an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science from a regionally accredited institution are considered to have met the lower-division (1000- and 2000-level) course requirements of the University’s General Education core curriculum.
- However, these students are still required to complete any lower-division coursework that is required beyond the University’s lower-division General Education course requirements, as well as the upper-division (including General Education) course requirements for a degree.
- Transfer credit will be entered on the student’s record upon receipt of all official transcript for all post-secondary institutions attended and successful completion of twelve (12) credit hours at Mid-America Christian University.
Oklahoma City University (2+2)
- AA Pre-Nursing to Nursing program
Oklahoma State University - Center for Health Sciences (3+1)
- BS Biology to Pre-doctoral Medical Training
Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City (2+2)
- AAS Business Technologies to BS Management and Ethics
- AAS Business Technologies to BS Management and Ethics, Management Information Systems Concentration
- AAS Computer Information Systems/Business Information Systems to BS Management and Ethics, Management Information Systems Concentration
- AAS Management to BS Management and Ethics
- AS Healthcare Administration to BS Healthcare Management and Ethics
Rose State College (2+2)
- AA or AS to Bachelor of Arts Elementary Education
Oklahoma City Community College (2+2)
- AA, AS, or AAS to baccalaureate programs