Explore unique life experience
Be immersed in a curriculum that transcends the classroom. Identify world issues, explore which ones interest you, and receive hands-on experience preparing you to make a local and global impact on those problems.
What makes MACU different?
There is a place for you whether you are mature in your faith and seeking growth, whether you are beginning to ask the questions, or if you are undecided altogether.
A Safe Place
Your safety is our number one concern! At MACU we have our very own Police Department that monitors the campus 24/7.
Student Success Center
Whether you need special accommodations, help in a class, internships or are just unsure of a career path, visit the Student Success Center!
We aren't just committed to creating professionals — we want to make disciples. Through our unique discipleship initiative, MACU partners faculty and staff with students for one-on-one and small group sessions to help them grow closer to Christ.
Cheer on our Evangels or join them on the field! Either way, check out MACU Athletics!
There’s a place for everyone at MACU. Check out our clubs and organizations on campus!
There’s only one way to know! Come Visit Us Virtually or Check out our Virtual Events!
How to become an Evangel!
Send these items to your Admissions Counselor and contact them if you have any questions!
Freshmen (less than 24 college credit hours post-high school):
- ACT or SAT scores and high school transcripts
- Any college transcripts from concurrent classes taken while completing high school
Transfers (24 credit hours or more completed post-high school):
- Previous college transcripts
- Any coursework taken outside of the United States must be translated and evaluated
MACU Undergraduate Degrees
Browse MACU's on-campus program offerings.
School of Arts and Sciences
School of Behavioral Science and Counseling
School of Business Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting and Ethics
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration and Ethics
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration and Ethics, Sports Management Emphasis
- Bachelor of Science - Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Science - Digital Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Management and Ethics
- Bachelor of Science - Management and Ethics, Management Information Systems (MIS) Emphasis
School of English
School of Math
School of Ministry
School of Science