Visit us to experience MACU’s distinct blend of flexible, affordable academic programs; a community dedicated to student well-being; and Christ-centered, purpose-driven coursework. See for yourself how easy it will be to explore, grow, connect, and belong at MACU.
Discover All OKC Has to Offer
While you’re at MACU, take some time to discover Oklahoma City, affectionately known as OKC. A modern city with so many must-see places, OKC offers opportunities for not only fun, but also learning and growth. You won’t want to miss these highlights:
- The Arts District, including Film Row, the Plaza District, and the Bricktown area, all filled with creative displays, shopping opportunities, and many of OKC’s finest restaurants.
- Pristine lakes and beautiful parks, such as
- The Oklahoma River, a seven-mile stretch of the North Canadian River replete with landscaped areas, trails, and facilities.
- Scissortail Park, a beautiful, 70-acre natural and recreational sports area in downtown OKC highlighted by the renowned Skydance Bridge.
- Lake Hefner, a 2,500-acre recreational hot spot.
- First American Museum, the largest tribal cultural center in the U.S.
- Professional sports teams, including the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Oklahoma City Dodgers (Minor League Baseball).
- The Wheeler Ferris Wheel, which will give you stunning views of the city.
- Stockyard City, home to Oklahoma National Stockyards, the world’s largest feeder and stocker cattle market, and plenty of western-style shops and eateries.