Visit us to experience MACU’s distinct blend of flexible, affordable academic programs; a community dedicated to student well-being; and Christ-centered, purpose-driven coursework. See for yourself how easy it will be to explore, grow, connect, and belong at MACU.
Schedule a Tour of Our Oklahoma City Campus
- Interact with faculty and current students
- Learn about the application process
- Receive important financial aid information
- Tour our beautiful campus
- Enjoy casual times of connection and a student-led chapel service
Discover All OKC Has to Offer
While you’re at MACU, take some time to discover Oklahoma City, affectionately known as OKC. A modern city with so many must-see places, OKC offers opportunities for not only fun, but also learning and growth. You won’t want to miss these highlights:
- The Arts District, including Film Row, the Plaza District, and the Bricktown area, all filled with creative displays, shopping opportunities, and many of OKC’s finest restaurants.
- Pristine lakes and beautiful parks, such as
- The Oklahoma River, a seven-mile stretch of the North Canadian River replete with landscaped areas, trails, and facilities.
- Scissortail Park, a beautiful, 70-acre natural and recreational sports area in downtown OKC highlighted by the renowned Skydance Bridge.
- Lake Hefner, a 2,500-acre recreational hot spot.
- First American Museum, the largest tribal cultural center in the U.S.
- Professional sports teams, including the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Oklahoma City Dodgers (Minor League Baseball).
- The Wheeler Ferris Wheel, which will give you stunning views of the city.
- Stockyard City, home to Oklahoma National Stockyards, the world’s largest feeder and stocker cattle market, and plenty of western-style shops and eateries.