1. What is the MACU Alumni Scholarship?
MACU is providing a $2,000 annual scholarship for students selected by alumni who have been provided scholarship vouchers.
2. Who is eligible?
Any student beginning classes for the first time at MACU after June 1, 2018 is eligible. Student-athletes are not eligible for the MACU Alumni Scholarship.
3. What is the scholarship amount for the MACU Alumni Scholarship?
The scholarship is an annual $2,000 award. The scholarship is awarded as $1,000 per semester.
4. Do I have to sign a Scholarship Agreement if I am selected?
No. This will be updated on your Preliminary Award Letter with Financial Aid. You will be required to complete all MACU admissions requirements and be accepted to the University.
5. What education programs are part of the MACU Alumni Scholarship?
All undergraduate programs in the College of Arts and Science are eligible.
6. What are the admissions requirements for each program?
Admission requirements vary based on the program. An Admissions Counselor will be able to assist you with admissions requirements for whichever program you choose. They are available to help you by calling 405-692-3188.
7. When will this scholarship be effective?
The scholarship is effective June 1, 2018 and students must complete 12 hours with a GPA of 2.0 or above during their first 12 hours. Failure to meet these requirements will result in no scholarship being awarded.
8. Who can I contact for more information about this discount?
Admissions Counselors are available to answer any questions you have about the MACU Alumni Scholarship. They may be reached by calling 405-692-3188 or via email: [email protected].
9. What years is this scholarship valid?
This scholarship is valid any semester.
10. Are there any academic requirements for the MACU Alumni Scholarshhip?
Yes, students must complete 12 hours with a GPA of 2.0 during their first 12 hours. Failure to meet these requirements will result in no scholarship being awarded.
11. Are international students eligible for this scholarship?
No. Currently international students are eligible for the International Match Scholarship.
To submit a student for consideration for MACU's alumni scholarship, please fill out this form.
- Students must be accepted and enrolled as a full-time degree seeking student in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Scholarship cannot be combined with any other MACU discounts.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Enrollment in a course is based upon availability.
- The scholarship cannot be applied retroactively.
- The scholarship is not eligible for the College of Adult and Graduate studies courses or programs.