Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Increase Your Opportunities with a MBA from MACU
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Mid-America Christian University can help you advance your career and increase your paygrade. Our in-demand MBA program has been rated Oklahoma’s best among private universities for two consecutive years by The Journal Record’s annual Reader Rankings! Our challenging curriculum combines leadership development, organizational growth and operations management to sculpt our students into the executives and business leaders of tomorrow. You’ll learn how to lead businesses and individuals both ethically and effectively all while growing in your Christian faith, which helps teach you how to lead with strong morals and principals in a sometimes challenging business world.
Why pursue a MBA from MACU?
- • No GMAT required to apply!
- • Choose from concentrations in CPA Accounting, Health Care Management, Management Accounting, Human Resource Management and International Business to distinguish your degree
- • Learn from business professionals in an outstanding degree program that has been consistently ranked as one of the state's best
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
- • Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
- • Accelerated — finish in as little as 12 months!
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. Take one class at a time so you can focus on your career dreams.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.