What if I want to commute?

If a student wants to commute next year AND qualifies based on one of the exemptions below, please have the student fill out the Commuter Form.

Residency Requirement Exemptions:

  • The student is married
  • The student is under 17 years old
  • The student is at least 22 years old
  • The student is enrolled in less than 9 credit hours
  • The student will be a graduating senior in the current academic year
  • The student is living at the full-time residence of a parent/guardian within 40 miles of the University (requires an Off-Campus Affidavit to be signed by both the student and a parent/guardian.  This affidavit needs to be notarized or signed in the presence of a University employee.)