Since 2008, Mid-America Christian University (MACU) has been helping adults successfully earn accredited, accelerated, and affordable online degrees in a supportive learning environment. MACU online degree programs offer many benefits, including:
Accreditation. All online undergraduate and master’s level programs are accredited through the Higher Learning Commission. Your MACU degree will be a valued and respected part of your résumé and career path.
Credits for prior learning and military-based coursework. Eligible students can earn up to 30 life-experience credits and/or classes completed as part of military service. Other accelerated completion options available.
Minimal up-front fees. With free placement testing, a thorough financial review, and our well-established orientation program, online students have the opportunity to determine if undergraduate or graduate studies are right for them before making a significant investment.
One class at a time. Focus only on one course, one professor, and one set of assignments at a time.
Growth for the whole person. With Christian principles as the foundation of each course, students are encouraged to mature spiritually and ethically.
Small classes, low faculty-to-student ratio, and an experienced student services team. Students get all the attention and support they need to succeed.
Connections to MACU Community. MACU devotes time and resources to making sure online students feel like they are part of the community.
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Associate of Arts in Pre-nursing
- Associate of Science, Network Management & Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Available Concentrations: Communication, Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, Healthcare Management, and Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Christian Ministries
- Bachelor of Science in Communication, Media, and Ethics
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration & Ethics
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Management & Ethics
- Available Concentrations: Communication, Digital Marketing, and MIS
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master of Science in Counseling
Combine bachelor’s and master’s degree coursework to complete both in just five years.
Learn about financial aid, scholarships, and flexible pathways to efficient degree completion.
Eligible students can earn up 30 credit hours for prior learning and life experience.