Save as Much as $20,000 on College Tuition
Almost 70 percent of young adults who go to college take out student loans to pay for college. At Mid-America Christian University (MACU), we’re committed to helping students find their focus—and a clear pathway to success. That’s why we partner with the Oklahoma State Department of Education to make earning a college degree more affordable for Oklahoma high school students and their families through concurrent enrollment.
High school juniors and seniors can take general education courses—available at our Oklahoma City campus or completely online—like English composition, government, and more for just $175 per course, adding up to a significant amount of savings on college tuition. Families could save as much as $20,000 for the first two years of college, and, because MACU is accredited, these credits may transfer to other colleges and universities.
Concurrent Enrollment Requirements
To enroll in concurrent classes through MACU, an interested high school junior or senior must have a CGPA of a 3.0 or a minimum composite score of 20 on the ACT. Test scores are required for all homeschool students. To learn more information or enroll today, call 405-692-3281 or fill out the inquiry form below.
Read how MACU’s concurrent enrollment program has benefited Oklahoma families!
Click here to get started now with our free application! You can also fill out the form below to request more information on being a concurrent student.
High School Transcript or SAT/ACT Scores
Send the MACU Admissions Office a screenshot of your High School Transcripts or your SAT/ACT scores to [email protected].
Don’t have a Transcript or SAT/ACT scores? You can email a screenshot of your grade report for this year!
Email the MACU Admissions Office pictures of the front and back of your government-issued photo ID to [email protected].
Concurrent Approval Form
Finally, we need one more piece of paperwork to get you accepted. Your Concurrent Approval Form must be filled out and signed by your parents or legal guardian.
Download the Concurrent Approval Form here to fill it out and email it to [email protected].
Concurrent Course Offerings
- BINT 1223 Introduction to the Bible
- COMM 1103 Fundamentals of Public Speaking
- ECON 2503 Survey of Economics, Principles Applications, and Tools
- ENGL 1103 English Composition I
- ENGL 1203 English Composition II
- HIST 1103 History of World Civilization I
- HIST 2103 American History I
- MATH 1103 College Math
- MATH 1513 College Algebra
- MATH 2114 Calculus I and Analytic Geometry
- NATS 1013 General Biology (non-majors)
- NATS 1014 General Biology Lab (non-majors)
- NATS-2101 Environmental Science Lab
- NATS-2103 Environmental Science
- POLS 1103 American Federal Gov’t
- PSYC 1103 Introduction to Psychology
- THEO 1103 Biblical Life and Witness
To see whether or not your classes will transfer please visit Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education for more information.