Concurrent High School Classes
Hey, Parents and High Schoolers!
Did you know?
MACU offers affordable concurrent classes for high school juniors and seniors with good grades! MACU offers many general education courses such as English Composition and Government for just $175 a class to concurrently enrolled high school students.
That can save families between $6,000 and $20,000 on tuition for the first two years of college!
Courses can be taken 100% online or on campus in south Oklahoma City.
To enroll in concurrent classes through MACU, an interested high school junior or senior must have a CGPA of a 3.0 or a minimum composite score of 20 on the ACT.
To learn more information or enroll today, call 405-692-3281 or fill out the form below.
Read about how MACU's concurrent enrollment program has benefited Oklahoma families!
“The skills and knowledge I’ve learned in my classes are helping me get to the next level in my academic career. My professors know what they’re teaching, but they’re still really approachable and easy to talk to.”
Josh LewisMACU Concurrent Student
Becoming a Concurrent Evangel!
Send the MACU Admissions Office a screenshot of your High School Transcripts or your SAT/ACT scores to [email protected].
Don't have a Transcript or SAT/ACT scores? You can email a screenshot of your grade report for this year!
Concurrent Course Offerings
- BINT 1223 Introduction to the Bible
- COMM 1103 Fundamentals of Public Speaking
- ECON 2503 Survey of Economics, Principles Applications, and Tools
- ENGL 1103 English Composition I
- ENGL 1203 English Composition II
- HIST 1103 History of World Civilization I
- HIST 2103 American History I
- MATH 1103 College Math
- MATH 1513 College Algebra
- MATH 2114 Calculus I and Analytic Geometry
- NATS 1013 General Biology (non-majors)
- NATS 1014 General Biology Lab (non-majors)
- NATS-2101 Environmental Science Lab
- NATS-2103 Environmental Science
- POLS 1103 American Federal Gov't
- PSYC 1103 Introduction to Psychology
- THEO 1103 Biblical Life and Witness