Concurrent High School Classes
Hey, Parents and High Schoolers!
Did you know?
MACU offers affordable concurrent classes for high school juniors and seniors with good grades! MACU offers many general education courses such as English Composition and Government for just $175 a class to concurrently enrolled high school students.
That can save families between $6,000 and $20,000 on tuition for the first two years of college!
At this time all classes are offered 100 percent online.
To enroll in concurrent classes through MACU, an interested high school junior or senior must have a CGPA of a 3.0 or a minimum composite score of 20 on the ACT.
To learn more information or enroll today, call 405-692-3281 or fill out the form below.
“The skills and knowledge I’ve learned in my classes are helping me get to the next level in my academic career. My professors know what they’re teaching, but they’re still really approachable and easy to talk to.”
Josh LewisMACU Concurrent Student
Becoming a Concurrent Evangel!
Send your admissions counselor pictures of the front and back of your government-issued photo ID.
Finally, we need one more piece of paperwork to get you accepted. Your Concurrent Approval Form must be filled out and signed by your parents or legal guardian.
The Concurrent Approval Form will be sent to you by your MACU Admissions Counselor once the above steps have been completed.
Concurrent Course Offerings
- COMM 1103 Fundamentals of Public Speaking
- ENGL 1103 English Composition I
- ENGL 1203 English Composition II
- HIST 2103 American History I
- HIST 2203 American History II
- MATH 1103 College Math
- MATH 1513 College Algebra
- NATS 1011 General Biology Lab (non-majors)
- NATS 1013 General Biology (non-majors)
- NATS-2101 Environmental Science Lab
- NATS-2103 Environmental Science
- POLS 1103 American Federal Gov't
- PSYC 1103 Introduction to Psychology
- SPAN 1104 Elementary Spanish I
- SPAN 1204 Elementary Spanish II