Master of Business Administration(MBA) with Health Care Administration
Join the Booming Health Care Industry with a MBA in Health Care Administration from MACU
Health care organizations need more than just great doctors and nurses to be successful. They also need effective administration professionals whose everyday decisions help improve the lives of patients. You can become one of these influential leaders in the health care field when you earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Health Care Administration from Mid-America Christian University. Our award-winning degree equips you with the skills you need to become health care leader in organizations such as hospitals, physicians offices, care facilities and more.
Why pursue an MBA in Health Care Administration from MACU?
- • No GMAT required to apply!
- • 20% projected job growth through 2026 according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- • Median salary of $96,540 for industry professionals
- • Utilize MACU’s Student Services team for tutoring, mentorship, homework help and more
- • Take your classes one at a time, evenings on campus or 100% online
- • Graduate ready to pursue employment as a health care administrator, health insurance manager, patient finance manager, hospital administrator and more
Our accelerated courses can be completed in as little as five weeks, allowing you to finish your degree quickly. Take one class at a time so you can focus on your career dreams.
With classes available 100% online or one night a week in the evenings, there is always time to fit school into your busy schedule. Our classes utilize a state-of-the art learning management system to help simplify and centralize your education.
MACU tuition costs 20% less than private universities nationwide. We are dedicated to making a great Christian education accessible, so we offer convenient payment plans and other opportunities for financial assistance.